First fitness ebook, the uplift method now free for download!
I wrote my first ebook, The UpLift Method to help new exercisers get an idea of how to customize their workout plans to meet their own unique needs. Aside from that, you'll find essays on stuff like:
- My own struggle with depression and how I got into fitness.
- How mindfulness is a crucial component of any program (even high intensity lifting!) but how mind/body exercise is usually just a marketing scam.
- The importance of body acceptance.
- Some problems within the fitness industry, and how we can alleviate them.
- A glossary of terms helpful for beginners looking to understand lifting and exercising terminology.
- Plans you can use to help customize your own programming and implement the methods you need to achieve your goals.
All you have to do is sign up for our mailing list below. I promise you're only going to get emails once per week, and I'll never spam you with stuff you don't want to hear: just lots of helpful advice and links to new blog posts!
Plus if you sign up, you'll get a free picture of a cat. You like cats don't you? Get out of here if you don't. We don't need your kind here. Nah, just kidding. But seriously.